In our second episode, we tackle questions of pop culture acquisition and its logical counterpart: disillusion and disenchantment that leads to bitter the end of a pop culture relationship. Or something like that.
Our motto: “If you like it, you like it!”
Links (episode spoilers ahoy!)
- Nashville Public Library’s pop culture podcast: Popmatic
- Anna’s Reading Roulette project
- Anna’s Goodreads to-read list
- Carolyn’s Goodreads to-read list
- Edelweiss and Netgalley, key places to go for digital review copies
- Anna’s Tumblr: Patron Debris
- Carolyn’s Tumblr: Wait, What?
- The Current radio station
- Chloe by Emblem3
- Nancy Pearl’s rules for quitting books
- Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
- Bellwether: Gina’s 5 objectives
- Optimize potential.
- Facilitate empowerment.
- Implement visioning.
- Strategize priorities.
- Augment core structures.
- Once Upon a Time
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon || Audiobook version || Adaptation on STARZ
- Guardians of the Galaxy spotify list
- The Best of Connie Willis
Email us with questions, comments, or topic suggestions!